Sunday 12 May 2013

Spoilt Mummy

As part of getting into the habit if posting more regularly just thought I'd share my amazing weekend. As well as download the blogger app and my first attempt posting from the mobile :) 

Once again thanks to my amazing hubby I have had the best weekend. Came home from work last night to a spotless house ready for the family to arrive for MD lunch such a nice surprise to walk into that.

This morning our little angels presented me with a gorgeous new handbag (couldn't have chosen better myself ;) ) and their handmade items from daycare along with a new coffee mug from each of them. Then we were up dressed and out ready for our 8.30am brekkie reservation. We walked in and there on the table was a gorgeous vase of flowers waiting for me which I am told the girls chose themselves. I could not be more proud of our girls. They ordered their breakfast then sat there as good as gold while they ate most of what was on their plates. We did not have to tell them off once during breakfast. We then had a little walk along the pier and waterfront before heading home so hubby could prepare the feast. He made a beautiful spread enjoyed by the whole family then him and FIL tidied up the kitchen and did all the dishes. Sitting at work now but looking forward to heading home to my cosy bed and getting up to day 1 of round 2 tomorrow.

Me and my munchkins at breakfast

My flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment