Sunday 22 September 2013

The new plan

Well again it has been a while. I have not been on here recently as I haven't had anything positive to say. I really haven't been on the ball with my eating or my exercise. But I am out if my funk, I have got work sorted and life is looking good. 
The last few weeks we have had to spend a small fortune getting the car back up and running. But we got that sorted. I was sick and tired of the hours I was working but then I was offered a promotion so I negotiated better hours so now that is sorted too. I always struggle on the weeks when hubby is in the road, he just spent a week away and now he is home so now that he is back it is time for  my new routine to begin. I haven't let myself down completely though, my weight has been fairly stable, fluctuating by a maximum of 1.5kg and in the limited exercise I have been doing, I have got my running distance up to 7.2km. Just 5km more and I've nailed the 12km I need for run Geelong in November. 
Here's the plan:
Food: I have sat down tonight and planned the weeks meals, I will shop on my way home from work tomorrow and will start tracking everything again on MFP. Breakfast and lunch I have no problem keeping on track with but I must take lots if healthy snacks to work to stop me eating whatever is lying around the office (hello lollies and chocolate) and ensure I am not snacking after dinner - after dinner snacking is my biggest downfall. 
Exercise: tomorrow I will be up Early and out the door by 6am. Mon/tues/thurs & fri I will be up early to hit the gym or go for a run. Wed nights I will go to a boxing circuit at my gym for an hour. Weekends will be my time to chill with my family.

These are the ramblings of a very tired mummy so excuse how disjointed this post is. I just felt i needed to get my new plan out there. Feel free to check in and make sure I'm staying on track. Jules you have permission to kick my ass if you don't see me on MFP :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment